Strategic Partnership Manager
Imec is the world-leading research and innovation hub in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. The combination of our widely acclaimed leadership in microchip technology and our profound software and design expertise is what makes us unique. By leveraging our world-class infrastructure and global ecosystem of partners across a multitude of industries, we create groundbreaking innovation in application domains such as automotive, connectivity and semiconductor.
As a trusted partner for companies, start-ups and universities, we bring together close to 5500 brilliant minds from over 90 nationalities. Imec is headquartered in Belgium and has R&D groups in the Netherlands and the USA. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, we are looking for passionate talents that make the difference! Currently we are looking for a motivated Strategic Partnership Manager for the automotive and semiconductor industry.
As a Strategic Partnership Manager you will be part of the US Business team of imec and establish and grow strategic relationships in the automotive and relevant semiconductor industries. The functions of this role will include:
- Establish and grow alliances with existing and new partners to achieve imec goals.
- Perform business and sales focused activities, focusing on identify key target customers and key stakeholders at relevant companies.
- Work with the HQ business team to structure and negotiate complex agreements with partners.
- Expand imec’s footprint in the North America for automotive and semiconductor related industries including supporting marketing related activities such as attending and presenting at conferences and joining networking groups.
- Evaluate opportunities and present recommendations to the management and business teams.
- This is a remote role working from your home office engaging with imec teams in Europe and the US.
- You must have a science, engineering or equivalent degree combined with strong interest in semiconductor technology.
- You must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in business and partnership building regarding research and system development preferably in the semiconductor and automotive sectors and have built a strong network in both fields.
- You are self-motivated, pro-active, and take initiatives to engage with key stakeholder at the executive level and relevant companies.
- You possess distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment.
- You have outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to work and travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
- You are eligible to work in the US.
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company with significant growth potential. Our flexible, progressive, and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that determines the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process, not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their business, technical, and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in the advanced semiconductor field. Your energy and commitment are appreciated. In return, imec offers an attractive and competitive salary and benefit offering including medical, dental, and 401k with a company match.