Sales Operations Specialist
What you will do
The IC-link division of imec is responsible for providing access to advanced ASIC foundry technologies to Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) and to larger companies for which IC manufacturing is not a core competence. Imec.link provides both technical and logistics support to enable prototyping and small/large volume production of custom ASICs. To strengthen this position as a leading player in our field, imec.link is expanding its operations in North America. The Sales Operations Specialist position will be responsible for supporting the management and execution of business systems and processes necessary for the further growth of IC-link’s business in North America.
- Own documentation of customer portfolio/funnels/sales metrics for business reports by updating CRM/PowerBI and managing communication with Business
- Development Managers and Project Managers.
- Manage and analyze operational and sales metrics and provide insights to the business development team on trends, opportunities, and issues.
- Participate in discussions with the business development team on actions to improve service and grow market share based on the metrics tracked.
- Work with local management and headquarters teams to drive continuous improvement to the processes and systems (i.e. CRM, PowerBI, Teams, SharePoint) on which the team relies.
- Drive operational excellence in the organization by identifying and executing processes that create efficiency, remove obstacles, and improve operational metrics, applying Lean methodologies as needed.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional partners, understanding their needs and ensuring our systems and business processes drive higher levels of customer service and collaboration.
- Assist Business Development Managers to prepare quotations whenever is necessary.
- Have administrative responsibilities needed for a growing sales office.
- Support and organize the logistics for customer on-site visits, corporate events, and marketing tradeshows.
- Build relationships with partners, customers, vendors and collaborate to improve operations processes.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (MBA is a plus).
- 5 years or more experience in customer support or business operations within an ASIC or semiconductor sales organization and interacting directly with customers
- on order management and demand forecast related items.
- Experience in analyzing and summarizing data clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic with attention to detail, accuracy, and quality.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), very customer-oriented and diplomatic.
- The ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks, adhere to established deadlines, and produce work that consistently meets or exceeds team benchmarks.
- Proven adaptability with a willingness to work both collaboratively and individually to achieve desired business outcomes.
- An established track record of generating error-free work.
- Adequately judged problem situations and opportunities, recognized priorities and acted accordingly in a flexible manner.
- The ability to extend your internal and external networks and to confer fluently on technical, legal and business-related matters.
- Are a flexible team player, actively helping other team members.
- See changes as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Are a quick learner, able and interested in acquiring new skills and competences.
- You enjoy occasional travel each year to imec’s headquarters in Belgium whenever needed to have face-to-face interactions with Sales Operations team..