Leader Biomedical Applications
We need you as a Project Leader
Biomedical Applications to be part of our interdisciplinary team to
investigate technologies that can be used for creating innovative health
solutions. In this team, you will work next to biomedical, biochemical,
electrical, software engineers and data scientists. By joining us you will be
leading projects and be involved in activities related to research and
development for a range of health & nutrition monitoring solutions.
What you will do
- Interact with program managers, other project leaders, and technical leads to capture priorities and translate these into activities, competencies, and timelines.
- Define project scope and adapt project plan and timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Effectively track progress and budget of the R&D project(s) you are leading and manage reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare deliverables according to agreed customer timelines and report on progress internally and to customers.
- Together with a multidisciplinary team develop, test, and apply health and nutrition monitoring prototypes and solutions.
- Represent OnePlanet Research Center at external project progress reporting meetings.
- Contribute to the definition of new project proposals and work with program management and business developers to align customer’s needs with project execution.
What we do for you
OnePlanet Research Center is a
multidisciplinary collaboration agreement between Wageningen University &
Research (WUR), Radboud University, Radboudumc, and imec. Solidly founded on 4
renowned research organizations, we are young, dynamic, and positioned uniquely
between high-tech and domain knowledge.
We offer a challenging
and international environment at the forefront of technology, in an
international network of renowned industrial customers. By joining the
OnePlanet team, you will be part of a team of world changers, disruptive innovators,
and practical thinkers. Here, your ideas will have an impact on our future
Imec The Netherlands, as an employer of choice,
offers you an attractive compensation and benefits package including a 100%
employer-paid pension plan and flexible working hours. Furthermore, imec-NL
offers a wide range of training possibilities and career paths.
Who you are
- Master or PhD degree in a (bio)medical engineering or similar field.
- On top of Msc or PhD, 5+ years of experience in an international R&D environment and demonstrated project management skills in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Experience in the health industry/domain on an application level, in med-tech, medical device technologies, or other relevant sensor technologies.
- Experience with writing project proposals and managing (public) funded projects is a plus.
- Multitasker, with very strong organizational skills, who makes things happen.
- You have a hands-on mentality and an eagerness to learn.
- Teamplayer, you communicate effectively in an international and multidisciplinary environment.
- Able to deal with ambiguity in an uncertain research process. You see changes as an opportunity to learn and grow and adapt the research course considering boundary conditions and resources at hand.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Being able to communicate effectively in Dutch is a plus (as we have many Dutch stakeholders and partners in industry, academia, and government).
Does this position sound like an interesting next step in your career at imec? Don’t hesitate to submit your application by clicking on ‘APPLY NOW’.
If you have more questions about the job, and the recruitment process? Then you can connect with Frank Wolfs, Talent Acquisition Lead. You can reach Frank at +31(0)6 50 83 75 63 or email@example.com. If you wish to apply,
then please submit your full resume and a cover letter.