What you will do
- You will support daily process engineering activities in both 200mm/300mm cleanrooms in close collaboration with Hardware and Operations teams.
- You will be assigned several tool ownerships within a FAB ENGINEERING team and contribute to improve Cycle Time, Quality, Cost and Safety.
- You contribute to the process stability, process improvements, problem prevention and for the introduction of new processes.
- You will troubleshoot issues, focus on root cause analysis and long-term solutions by applying standard methodologies (8D, FMEA).
- You will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, hardware engineers, operations, industry assignees, device and process experts.
- You work in shifts (early/late) and 1 weekend in 3.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a Master’s degree in Science or Engineering and display strong engineering skills and mindset.
- You have preferably up to 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment. Young graduates are encouraged to apply.
- You are working autonomously, well organized, with a good attention to detail and set high standards for quality.
- You can work within cross disciplined technical teams.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.
- You are an enthusiastic and motivated team player with good communication and reporting skills.