ASIC Vendor Manager
What you will do
- Supplier Selection: Conduct comprehensive evaluations of potential suppliers, assessing their capabilities, reliability, and quality standards together with internal technical teams. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align with imec's objectives and sustainability goals.
- Price Negotiation: Support negotiations with suppliers to secure favorable pricing and terms, balancing cost-effectiveness with quality standards.
- Supply Agreements: Support, develop, and negotiate supply agreements, establishing clear terms and conditions. Ensure contractual agreements align with imec's quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
- Capacity Allocation: Monitor and manage supplier capacities to meet production demands, collaborating closely with production planning and operations teams. Ensure efficient and effective capacity allocation.
- Sourcing Strategy: Develop and execute sourcing strategies that align with imec's goals and industry best practices. Stay up to date with market trends and emerging technologies to enhance sourcing strategies.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Master's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field with proven experience in supply chain management and procurement, specifically in the semiconductor industry.
- You possess strong negotiation skills, and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with thorough attention to detail.
- You have an in-depth understanding of ASIC manufacturing processes from wafers manufacturing to assembly, testing, to delivery of goods.
- You can maintain effective relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, suppliers, and internal stakeholders.