R&D Engineer Etch Process
What you will do
Etch Process Engineer you are responsible to provide etch process solutions.
Also, you strengthen and share your understandings of the interactions between
the etch process step and the overall integration scheme. In day-to-day operations, you are supported by the
operational services provided within the organization.
- Driving and understanding the interactions between the etch and other process steps.
- Leading etch process development in several projects.
- Exploring etch process or integration flow boundaries, to help define gaps and possible solutions
- Bringing critical etch processes to the required maturity to enable technology transfer
- Transferring etch process know-how to IMEC customers
- Thinking ahead and participating actively to the definition of the etch group roadmap
- Implementing methodology to ensure process robustness & process control.
- Sharing your knowledge about etch to help determine the future strategy for etch process development.
- Writing papers, patents and extending your network.
- Participating in research & development of a JDP (Joint Development Program) with our partners. You facilitate these partnerships and you regularly share and present your research results to them.
What we do for you
you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in
nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent,
passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible
possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the
society of tomorrow.
proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample
possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to
supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with
tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively
invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes
imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore
appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- We value your PhD in Science or Applied Science and 3-10 years of relevant industrial experience in etch process development.
- Knowledge of leading-edge technology like advanced Logics, memories or 3D/OIO is appreciated.
- We are looking forward to a motivated and enthusiastic person, willing to take up the challenge of reaching ambitious objectives.
- We appreciate your excellent planning and organizational skills so you provide your research results in a timely & efficient manner.
- We are looking for a real team player who could easily develop strong interaction within the etch group but also collaborations with other groups at IMEC and partners.
- We highly regard efficient communication and reporting competences to engage a wide range of audiences.
- Fluency in English is required as this is an international environment.
Apply online at www.imec.be/jobs.