HR Assistant – Administrative Superpower
What you will do
- Looking for a diverse mix of HR administration and organizational skills? Look no further!
- When we say a diverse mix of administration and organization, we are referring to the following job smoothie:
- We rely on you for a smooth and correct handling of our general personnel administration. Keeping our data up-to-date will have no limits for you.
- Together with your colleagues of employee center, first contact of our employees, you provide a customer-oriented support to our colleagues.
- You are responsible for preparing, checking and archiving documents, such as contracts, sick notes, and diplomas. This will be mixed with smooth administration of our employee benefits such as meal vouchers, ironing workshop and our holiday child daycare. High five! We helped another employee at imec, also thanks to you!
- As a final step for an excellent mix, you will be supporting your HR colleagues in managing employee data in the systems
- Looking for even more challenges? The employee & data team is working on several HR projects each year, in which you’ll be involved depending on your personal interests. This will put the cherry on top of your smoothie!
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in office management or equivalent experience with working in a HR department.
- Your passion for HR administration will make you a great asset for the team.
- We value your know-how in setting priorities and organizing your work. You’re open to optimizing processes and new ways of working.
- We treasure your customer-oriented, accurate and proactive mindset.
- You are familiar with Office 365 and you love working in Excel.
- You speak Dutch and English and know how to communicate in a professional way.