Senior Integration Engineer Wafer Services
What you will do
The focus of your activity will be the management of short loop and test wafer preparation for IMEC’s strategic partners. This service gives our partners access to IMEC’s state of the art process capability and provides our partners with a competitive advantage over competitors.
In your role as Wafer Services Senior Integration Engineer you will:
- Develop project plans for preparation of short loops and test wafers
- Be the contact point for information about results and documentation
- Estimate and coordinate the deliverables and operational plans
- Ensure smooth progress by interacting on a regular basis with the different participants and stakeholders e.g. by reporting the project status to the customer, the department director, ...
- Organize/attend meetings and telephone conferences with the customer
- Definition of process flows based on technical description agreed with the customer
- Daily follow up of the lots in progress
- Defining actions when in-line data is OOS or drifting
- Ensure the products are delivered on time and with high quality
- Summarizing and reporting the in-line process data
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a BSc or MSc in Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering or other related fields with a minimum of 5 years hands-on wafer fabrication experience
- You have a proven track record as a pro-active Project Leader, you possess excellent coordination skills and you are successful in defining, planning, executing and reporting projects
- A man-management track record is a plus
- You are able to keep the overview of complex processes, work with deadlines and to set priorities
- You have experience in motivating people
- Knowledge of process integration is a must
- You have a pro-active and constructive attitude; good mediation skills and you are capable of instilling enthusiasm in others