R&D Manager Logic FEOL Integration
What you will do
- You will be leading the Logic Front-End Process Integration team (CFI), in the Compute and Memory Integration Department (CMIN). The CFI team is responsible for setting up and maintaining integration flow in the context of the R&D program on advanced logic technology and of various bilateral projects.
- As a senior in process integration with a strong background and experience in set up of (leading edge) FinFET as well planar device flows, you provide technical guidance to the team on key projects.
- You assign team members to tasks requested by project and program managers after evaluating scope and complexity and by considering available competencies.
- You oversee all the activities carried out by the team, monitor progress and adjust where needed.
- You implement and monitor the HR processes in the team. This includes:
- Translating the corporate/project/program goals into individual performance management target
- Coaching the members of the group towards achieving their goals
- Ensuring a full and fair balance of each individual employee as a basis for all HR processes by actively soliciting input from stakeholders to projects team members are involved in
- You take care of the individual development of team members in growing their competences aligned to the team needs and to ensure continuity of projects.
- You create a true team atmosphere and create opportunities for information sharing
- You interact closely with your peers, these are your internal customers (project and program managers), managers and team leaders of unit process teams as wells as the team leaders in the integration department.
- You communicate status and issues to your peers, customers, as well as the leadership team at imec.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have obtained at least a Master’s degree (PhD preferred) in applied or material science or engineering, preferably combined with 5 to 10 years relevant industrial experience in logic process integration.
- You enjoy leading a team with solid knowledge, clear goals and up to date work planning.
- You are a communicative people manager, able to motivate your team to reach challenging milestones.
- Prior experience in coordinating effort across large teams is a definite plus.
- You have strong organizational skills and show the flexibility to change between different projects according to changing priorities.
- You like taking initiative, you are persuasive and assertive, while keeping a constructive attitude.
- Given the international character of imec, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.