FAB Engineering Coordinator
What you will do
You will be a member of the Dry Etch, Strip and Implant (DESI) Engineering Group. This Group is responsible for tools, process sustaining and process developments in the DESI Area. Together with a team of process and hardware engineers, you manage the daily work and secure the process quality and the performance of the assigned tools.
As a Coordinator:
- Your mission will be to coordinate the day to day follow up and monitoring of the assigned tool performance, to manage the release of lots on-hold and other related activities in the DESI area. You will need to set priorities and follow up on them.
- You guide and steer the team in taking proactive measures to improve and make sure the right quality processes are put in place to safeguard tool and process stability.
- In the event of major processing or tool issues you help the team in assessing potential root causes and effectively follow up on the analysis in order to come to a structural solution in a timely manner. You take ownership of escalations.
- You will work in a dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment in close cooperation with researchers, hardware and process engineers, operations, industry assignees, tool suppliers, device and process experts.
- You will represent imec in contacts with third parties and representatives for semiconductor players from around the globe.
What we do for you
In exchange for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, with challenges there for the taking. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. This is your opportunity to contribute to the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow. imec supports and guides you in this process, not only with words but with concrete actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth. Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
Education, Experience and Technical Competencies
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Applied Sciences
- Relevant dry etch experience in a semiconductor environment and display strong engineering skills and mindset. A first people management experience might be a plus.
- You have good statistical knowledge (SPC, DOE, Cp/Cpk, t-test, JMP Software) and you enjoy troubleshooting.
- A passion for progressive technology and processes.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must.