Device Engineer SRAM
What you will do
In this position you will both develop and integrate SRAM into imec logic flows, and optimize them for performance, reliability, mismatch, yield, and manufacturing. All aspects of SRAM development are covered, from specification based on customer input until qualification.
- SRAM device development, integration into baseline processes, characterization of the cells, and analysis of parametric data, device characteristics, leakage, variability (mismatch) and reliability. Split lot analysis for all SRAM parameters, forming concise conclusions.
- Test and Characterization group to analyze and debug device related issues during process development. Able to write parameters extraction routines.
- You will interface with process engineers (or Integration Engineers) to define and analyze appropriate process/device DOE (Design of Experiment).
- Work with design and test engineers to propose, refine, and validate design features that enable cost effective array characterization.
- Interaction with customer will also be a facet of this position in order to define technology requirements and parametric goals reporting results and step up plans.
What we do for you
Imec has an excellent track record of providing industry-relevant solutions for next-generation of logic and memory devices. Our R&D offering is supported by our world-famous expertise in characterization, metrology, design, modelling, reliability analysis, system-technology co-optimization and more. From exploratory research to development and/or production, we deliver product-relevant funneling and concrete solutions through an unique and valuable ecosystem of industry, suppliers and academic players.
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Solid State Physics or any other relevant engineering physical science discipline.
- We need your demonstrated basic knowledge in Custom design flow - Spice , transient analysis, P-cells.
- We are looking for your strong abilities in data analysis and fundamental understanding of unit process and module interactions.
- We value your experience with Design of Experiments leveraging Statistical software: JMP, R,... and scripting language: Python, ...
- We appreciate your strong organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business need.
- We are looking for your good communication skills - both written and verbal and strong team player mind with the ability to work well within cross-functional and global teams.