Training Coordinator (temporary assignment)
Provide organizational and administrative support to the L&D team.
You will be part of the team that develops talent and learning strategy, to enable our talent to be the best they can be. You provide organizational support to the team in all domains of our activities.
- Ensuring smooth on-site training events, enabling impactful learning experiences.
- Scheduling courses and events, and follow-up of registrations in our LMS (Cornerstone On Demand).
- Acting as the SPOC for practical support to both internal/external facilitators and internal/external participants.
- Preparing event and training logistics (rooms and online/on-site learning material).
- Following up on training evaluations and actively supporting training development.
- Writing internal communications and updating our website.
- Implementing process improvements in the domain of Learning & Development.
Required knowledge and skills
- Familiar working with CSOD (Cornerstone On Demand) or any other LMS.
- Relevant experience in a role with a strong organizational and administrative focus, in the domain of Learning & Development.
- Able to tackle many different challenges on the practical, organizational and technical front.
- Tech savvy and know how to arrange the practical meeting set-up for different types of computers (VGA, HDMI, audio,...).
- Fluent and professional interactions with internal and external customers and trainers.
Duration of the assignment
Desired start date and work regime
- Fulltime, 5 days/week (40h)
*For this temporary position, you can apply as a candidate or as an independent consultant. As a candidate, you are willing to work through a temporary employment agency. Consultant agencies that wish to present a candidate should contact Flexforce.
*Voor deze tijdelijke positie kan je solliciteren als kandidaat of als zelfstandige consultant. Als kandidaat ben je bereid te werken via een uitzendkantoor. Kantoren die een kandidaat wensen voor te stellen dienen contact op te nemen met Flexforce.