Supply Chain Administrator for Chip Production, Assembly and Test
What you will do
As supply chain administrator for “Full Turn Key” production within imec.IC-link, you act as the logistical support interface between the chip
manufacturing foundry, assembly house, test house and our international customers. You take up responsibility for the full production, planning
You will be responsible for:
- The overall planning related to the wafer production, assembly & test activities.
- The definition of the supply chain flow and the official handover of the projects from the engineering team to the production team.
- The follow up of the required actions versus the delivery time.
- The follow up of the production yield of the projects, monthly reporting of the yield/product to customers and management.
- Discussing the production status with the production manager.
- The monthly alignment with our sales/account managers/team leader on customer forecasts and subcontractor capacities.
- The daily follow-up and update of the production deliveries using imec’s WIP (Work-in-Progress) database system.
- Checking the incoming Purchase Orders from customers and generate Purchase Orders to our sub-contractors.
- Organizing the shipments of the goods to our sub-contractors world-wide and the final goods to our customers.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in supply chain and/or master’s degree, preferably with 1 to 3 years of relevant supply chain experience.
- You are excellent in planning, accurate, working in a pro-active and very much customer-focused way.
- You like to take initiatives and are very motivated to work within a team of engineers and supply chain administrators.
- A good knowledge of English is mandatory.