Student project: Design of a high efficiency wireless powering system for implantable electronics
The goal of the project is to design, verify and layout circuits to extract efficiently power via inductive wireless power transfer.
What you will do
During the master project, you will:
- perform a literature study to know most of the conventional techniques.
- design a high efficiency wireless powering system and verify it (including corner and Montecarlo simulations).
- draw layout of the full circuit.
- run post-layout simulations.
- write design report.
What we do for you
As the world-best research institute, we are the center of the excellence in nano-electronics design for Internet of Things and Healthcare applications. In this internship project, you will be working on a cutting-edge research project, under the supervision of the world-renown researchers from diverse background.
Who you are
- electrical engineering background with good analytical skills.
- knowledge of analog design circuits in CMOS technology.
- structured way of reporting, both orally and written.
- motivated student eager to work independently and expand knowledge in the field.
- good written and verbal English skills.
Don’t hesitate to submit your application by clicking on ‘APPLY NOW’.