Strategic People Business Partner
We are looking for an experienced Business Partner
The imec People & Organisation function is às strategic and forward-looking as our core business of R&D and is directly represented at the imec Executive Board. The function has grown into an international team, managing the People & Organisation dimension across a wide range of activities and locations.
Within the P&O function, our international team of six People Business Partners guides the imec management teams in their People priorities, decisions, and practices. The team combines this role as strategic partner to the business leadership team with a role in corporate development projects in the domains of sustainability, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing & engagement, organizational performance, and/or operational efficiency. This way we directly contribute to the corporate framework for growth and further internationalization (in both Europe and the United States).
Your impact in this role will build on your skills
- You are excellent in stakeholder management and change management.
- You are data literate, capable of translating data into information, and you connect the dots.
- You have expertise in managing employee experience and setting up talent enablement processes.
- You know how to define the right People priorities in a growing and complex context.
- You are familiar with process design, process efficiency and digital transformation.
- You connect people and help them grow their impact and collaboration.
- You have a master’s level degree and 10+ years’ experience in an HR expert role or as an HR business partner in a medium-sized or large organisation.
We know it takes two to tango
So have a look at what we got to offer you:
- An international organisation and a multicultural team.
- Abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- An opportunity to contribute to solutions with a large societal impact.
- A highly skilled HR team and a strong partnership between HR and our business units.
- The option to partly work from home or work remote.
- An attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer. In everything we do, your future colleagues are guided by the imec values of passion, excellence, connectedness and integrity.
Let's partner up, we just can't wait to meet you!