Staff and Operations Manager
What you will do
- Support executive leadership in decision-making and programs management.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to determine and implement the unit Balance Score Card.
- Initiate and oversee the implementation of strategic initiatives to reach corporate goals.
- Support executive leadership in defining and monitoring resource budgeting.
- Review, design and implement improvements initiatives to increase unit efficiency.
- Oversee the daily operations of the organization in collaboration with SCPD senior staff members.
- Work with SCPD staff to implement, monitor and present the progress of quality and operations improvement initiatives.
- Support the unit with insight and data analysis of the company’s operations.
- Act as a subject-matter expert, handling inquiries, developing action plans, and assisting with preparation and dissemination of communications.
- Lead meetings, conferences and workshops with meticulous planning and coordination.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Master in a scientific field. Possessing and MBA is an asset.
- You enjoy your work and radiate positive energy around you and your team.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in people management is an asset.
- You are detail-oriented and data-driven with excellent organisational skills.
- You have experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate across departments in a productive manner.
- You possess a can-do attitude and an extreme dedication to efficiency.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and project management skills.
- A business-minded strategic planner with experience in data analysis and budget management
Apply online at www.imec.be/jobs.