Senior Business Development - Team Lead - Health
What you will do
In this job, you will combine business development and people management. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform the job of a senior Business Development Manager: you do business development within the health program line to achieve the business targets on specific accounts. You work with Health CTO office to assure the strategy set has the market viability and best ROI possible.
- Define with the business team a Go-To-Market on the imec consolidated / integrated health approach for the running & next business year
- Selection of the relevant offering, USPs definition, Target account selection, Price setting, business model, IP model
- Setup according marketing actions to support the go-to-market
- Implement actions to give feedback to the technical team on the technical offerings
- People management:
- Coach the team, located in Belgium and the Netherlands, for maximum business impact
- Lead/Opportunity assignment within the team
- Business Reporting of the team on a continuous basis (weekly, CRM...)
- Implement actions across the regions to train the offerings and capture market feedback
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a scientific & business background in the market of health (wearable/digital health and/or life sciences and/or medtech)
- You have at least 10 years of business experience
- You have experience in a team lead role (people management)
- You have excellent communication skills in English