R&D Operations Engineer
What you will do
As R&D Operations Engineer, you are involved in all operations required to enable our R&D activities.
- You provide cross-departments support ensuring that right priorities are set on critical programs.
- You work in close collaboration with FAB operations, production line, integration engineers and project managers.
- You follow up and contribute to the projects progress by:
- Preparing and supporting operational and technical meetings (WiP, TCC, ...)
- Creating dashboards for data gathering and review (Power BI)
- Aligning and prioritizing work in progress and upgrading/downgrading lots processed in the FAB.
- You support the department directors and the operations management by:
- Performing data analysis and reports in order to optimize operations management
- Organising and summarizing meetings discussion
- Defining and following up actions
- You are responsible for the organization and the accessibility of all relevant data within the departments (SharePoint sites, MS Teams, information security, data access and reporting).
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- Professional Bachelor in any scientific field (IT, Electronics, etc.), or relevant experience in a scientific and technical field.
- Accurate, focused to deliver results meeting specific targets and deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn, with sense of urgency and a flexible attitude.
- Proficient with SharePoint, Power BI, and other analytical tools.
- Passionate for data analysis.
- Good communicator with good reporting skills.
- Team player and with good spirit of initiative.
- Due to international nature of IMEC, good communication skills in English are necessary