R&D FAB Project Leader
What you will do
We are looking for an experienced project manager who
has background expertise in process and module step development and is used to
working with process engineers. You will work on the interface between the FAB
Engineering community and the Research organizations, more specifically the
integration departments and the process step developers.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Together with some colleagues, you organize the intake of R&D projects in our 200mm pilot line. You make sure that all necessary information is provided for Process Engineering experts to be able to estimate technical risks. You ensure that all stakeholders provide input timely, so wafers can be started on time.
- You work with the Integration Department to make sure that development flows can be stabilized so they can reach production quality for low volume manufacturing. You mediate between the R&D community and the Process Engineering teams to remove technical obstacles or define action steps that are required to allow projects to proceed.
- You discuss customer’s technical requirements with Business Development or with external customers directly, to determine the match with imec’s technical capabilities and interests.
- You manage projects that improve our execution speed and increase the value we can provide to our internal and external customers.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. In everything we do, your future colleagues are guided by the imec values of passion, excellence, connectedness, and integrity. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process, not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering (e.g. in Electronics, Materials science or Chemistry) or Exact Sciences, or equal by experience.
- You have a solid understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes and integration schemes.
- You have prior experience in the sector of semiconductors.
- You are an experienced project manager with a structural mindset and can-do attitude.
- You have strong (technical) communication skills. You are an active listener, able to detect the needs of your internal stakeholders.
- You have a pro-active approach and initiate actions when needed. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive right into the action.
- You can work autonomously, take initiative and are capable to plan and organize your own work.
- You speak English fluently.