R&D assistant for scanning probe microscopy and Raman (temporary assignment)
You will perform measurement services and research experiments for two different techniques (scanning probe microscopy and Raman). It includes performing the actual measurements, analysing the measurement data, and reporting the results to internal customers.
- You work in a high-tech lab environment for carrying out scanning probe microscopy and Raman service and research measurements using state-of-the-art tools.
- You analyze measurement data using dedicated analysis packages and data treatment procedures.
- You summarize the analysed data into reports for internal customers.
- You communicate and discuss measurement requests with customers.
- You interact and collaborate with team members for research-type experiments.
Required knowledge and skills
- You have a bachelor or master degree in physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, material engineering or equivalent. Starters are welcome.
- You work precisely and effectively and can clearly communicate and report results.
- You like working within a team and can schedule your work according to deadlines and deliverables.
- You like practical work and have a can-do mentality.
- A good knowledge of English is mandatory.
Duration of the assignment
Desired start date and work regime
- Fulltime, 5 days/week (40h)
*For this temporary position, you can apply as a candidate or as an independent consultant. As a candidate, you are willing to work through a temporary employment agency. Consultant agencies that wish to present a candidate should contact Flexforce.
*Voor deze tijdelijke positie kan je solliciteren als kandidaat of als zelfstandige consultant. Als kandidaat ben je bereid te werken via een uitzendkantoor. Kantoren die een kandidaat wensen voor te stellen dienen contact op te nemen met Flexforce.