Leader Data Platform Program
What you will do
We are looking
for an experienced Project Leader Data Platform Program to lead the
development and further growth of a new digital environment for SMEs and other organizations
in health, agriculture and food. In this new and challenging role, you will lead
an ambitious cloud-based data platform project in a complex field of partners
and stakeholders from various domains while having the chance to contribute positively
to a healthier life and a more sustainable world. The platform will support
agriculture, food and health research studies that have state-of-the-art data
streaming sensor solutions, to safely store and encrypt the data and allow our
data scientist team to create digital twins.
Besides, next to
the growth of the platform and the start of other activities, this position is
expected to evolve into a program management role.
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Take the lead in the overall project management of the data platform project, and, in close cooperation with the project partners and work-package leaders, continuously monitor the progress in the various work packages;
- Work closely together with technical teams to review project contributions and formulate recommendations for internal and external stakeholders;
- Effectively plan, track progress, budget and resource allocation of the project and manage reporting to relevant stakeholders;
- Continuously assess critical path and proactively anticipate risks and potential bottlenecks;
- Prepare deliverables according to agreed customer timelines and report on progress internally and to customers;
- Ensure smooth communication, adequate reporting, and effective cooperation between the partners in the project;
- Work with business teams and program managers on ways to monetize the investments in the platform by exploring business models and associated revenue streams;
- Build upon the vision and roadmap for the data platform by intake of feedback from scientists, industry and understanding of future markets. Formulate product development vision, roadmap and strategy for the platform;
- Initiate and coordinate public-funded projects to fuel longer-term innovation;
- Market the outcome of the project: initiate press announcements, showcase prototypes and demonstrators in exhibitions.
What we do for you
We offer a challenging
and international environment at the forefront of technology, in an
international network of renowned industrial customers. This is your
opportunity to bring new technologies to the market that will have an impact on
OnePlanet Research Center is a multidisciplinary
collaboration agreement between Wageningen University &
Research (WUR), Radboud University, Radboudumc and imec. Imec
The Netherlands, as an employer of choice, offers you an attractive
compensation and benefits package including a 100% employer paid pension plan
and flexible working hours. Furthermore, imec-NL offers a wide range
of training possibilities.
At the same time OnePlanet is a new collaboration of 3
renowned and globally respected research institutes/universities. By joining the OnePlanet team, you will be part of a team
of world changers; disruptive innovators and practical thinkers. Here, your
ideas will have an impact on our future lives.
Who you are
- You hold a Master degree or a PhD in a relevant technical field;
- 10 years of professional experience in an R&D environment of which at least 5 years in a complex and multidisciplinary project management position;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum way is a big plus;
- Previous industrial experience, preferably in the cloud architecture, data platform domain is a must;
- Solid experience in complex multi-partner projects interfacing with funding agencies is required;
- You demonstrate a solid understanding of the corresponding challenges and technologies that face this industry;
- You can coach, guide and inspire a team with various experience levels;
- A diplomatic communicator with a solution and result-oriented mindset, who can make decisions autonomously are attributes that define yourself;
- You have an affinity or a strong interest in precision agriculture, food and health topics;
- Excellent communications skills (both oral and written) in Dutch and English are required.
you interested in this position and do you want to learn more about it? Then
you can connect with Frank Wolfs, Talent Acquisition Lead. You can reach Frank
on +31(0)6 50 83 75 63 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply, then please submit your full resume
and a cover letter.
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting.