Leader Air Quality
We are looking for a Project Leader Air Quality to contribute to the technologies that will define tomorrow's society. In this start-up
alike environment, you will work in a multidisciplinary team consisting of
-amongst others- sensor application engineers, data specialists and hardware
engineers creating innovative solutions that create impact in precision
agriculture and for the environment. You will drive and lead all activities
related to the topic of air quality (fine-grained particle matter, Nitrogen
compounds a.o. measurements). In this new role, you will combine technical
expertise and domain knowhow with project management experience.
What you will do
- Lead OnePlanet projects and activities related to air quality, and in the future as well for water and soil quality measurements.
- Based on the environmental program strategy, design and implement a R&D roadmap for the development and deployment of relevant sensor technologies.
- Work with Program Management and Business Developers to align customer’s needs with regards to project scoping and execution.
- Track progress, budget and resource allocation of projects and manage reporting to relevant stakeholders and partners in The Netherlands and Belgium.
- Be involved in the collection and analysis of data of various pollutants and convert data to insights.
- Identify opportunities for participation in funded projects and participate in the writing of project proposals.
What we do for you
We offer a challenging and international environment
at the forefront of technology, in an international network of renowned
industrial customers. This is your opportunity to bring new technologies to the
market that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
OnePlanet Research Center is a multidisciplinary collaboration
agreement between Wageningen University &
Research (WUR), Radboud University, Radboudumc and imec. Imec
The Netherlands, as an employer of choice, offers you an attractive
compensation and benefits package including a 100% employer paid pension plan
and flexible working hours. Furthermore, imec-NL offers a wide range
of training possibilities.
At the same time OnePlanet is a new collaboration of 3
renowned and globally respected research institutes/universities. By joining the OnePlanet team, you will be part of a team
of world changers; disruptive innovators and practical thinkers. Here, your
ideas will have an impact on our future lives.
Who you are
- You hold a Master degree or preferably a PhD in a relevant technical field (environmental solutions) and you have several years of experience in air quality sensing or related.
- Several years of experience in (funded) project management including the writing of project proposals is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills which allow you to be successful in the management of a complex field of stakeholders (Government, Industry, Academia & imec internal).
- Experience with Data Analysis and Statistics (Python) is a plus.
- Experience in deployment of new technology.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a pro-active can-do attitude.
- Able to coach, guide and inspire a team with various experience levels.
- Strong organisational skills and result driven.
- You communicate effectively both oral and written in Dutch and English (must).
Are you interested in
this position and do you want to learn more about it, then you can connect with
Perine Doreleijers, Talent Acquisition Specialist. You can reach Perine
via email at Perine.Doreleijers.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply,
then please submit your full resume and a cover letter.
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will then be redirected to e-recruiting.