Program Assistant - imec.istart.nl
What you will do
As one of our imec.istart.nl
Program Assistant’s you will have an important role in the imec.istart.nl team
that is based out of our OnePlanet Research Center in Wageningen. In this
position you will make sure that our operations back-end will run smoothly. Together
with your fellow Program Assistant, you manage the complete operations side of
our accelerator program. You will work closely together with our Venture
Acceleration Team and Program Manager. Your main tasks will include:
- General support to the imec.istart.nl program;
- Organisation of our Open Calls (e.g. manage our digital platform Innovatrix, organize Info Sessions, Pré-Selections and Pitching Days);
- Organisation of our Workshops;
- Access-to-Talent lead (setup our Dutch mentor pool, setup cooperation’s with technical universities and universities of applied sciences for internships, job info days and recruitment of young talent for our startups and alumni);
- Organize community events like Peer Learning Sessions, Founder Circles and Investor Days;
- Support of our funded projects (e.g. European funding, regional grants);
- Represent imec in the local & international ecosystem and work together with a diverse number of imec.istart.nl partners.
What we do for you
Imec.istart, one of Europe's
most successful acceleration programs for young technology startups, is looking
for a Program Assistant to help build and support the program and its operation
in The Netherlands.
- Collaboration with inspiring startup entrepreneurs, mentors, experts in residence and the imec.istart teams in Belgium and The Netherlands;
- You learn to handle a high degree of responsibility;
- You’ll get the ability to build a large and useful (inter)national network;
- You’ll gain knowledge on startup programs such as startup accelerators and startup ecosystems and setting up a small enterprise.
Who you are
You are an
entrepreneurial multitasker, and you quickly find your way in systems and
organizations. You get energized by coordinating a multitude of activities and
you like to be the first point of contact for your colleagues, our startups,
and stakeholders to answer all their practical questions. As a real team player
you ensure that the imec.istart.nl team works together smoothly.
- You work and think at Bachelor’s level.
- Background in administrative support, communication management or event management is likely although relevant experience is more important.
- Strong communicator with proven marketing skills.
- Customer-focused, who can manage outreach to different communities.
- Strong organizational skills, you can keep the overview of a diverse number of ongoing activities.
- Knowledge of the full MS Office suite with a digital savviness.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken). Dutch is a big plus.
- Able to adapt quickly to a changing environment, proactive, you see changes as an opportunity to grow.
- You are interested in new technologies and fascinated by the world of startups and entrepreneurs.
Does this position sound like an interesting next step in your career at imec? Don’t hesitate to submit your application by clicking on ‘APPLY NOW’.
Should you have more questions about the job, you can contact Frank Wolfs, Talent Acquisition Lead. You
can reach Frank at +31(0)6 50 83 75 63 or
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply, then please submit your full
resume and a cover letter.