What you will do
- You are the first contact point for all order related questions.
- You create suppliers in SAP, convert purchase requisitions into purchase orders, follow-up on order confirmations and make the necessary changes to the orders when and where relevant.
- You help the buyers with their administration by being a gatekeeper and driving the operational process compliance.
- You take care of the purchase mailbox, finding solutions to a broad variety of questions and issues, always supported by your colleagues.
- You assist the accounts payable department and scan invoices.
- You are the contact between imec employees and suppliers.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- Microsoft Office holds no secrets to you.
- You have had a first experience in SAP, any knowledge of SAP MM (Materials Management) is an asset.
- You are customer focused and combine diplomacy with assertiveness; your interpersonal skills drive your communication.
- You are a self-starter, able to work in remote teams, always backed-up by your procurement colleagues.
- Being a fast learner, you see solutions rather than problems, and you are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are fluent in English, yet able to conduct basic conversations in Dutch, as well as read and interpret emails in Dutch.