Pilot Line Engineer (Process Engineer) (temporary assignment)
Is responsible for process & tool qualification, stability, improvements and problem prevention.
- Troubleshoots issues related to the processing and enables first and second line trouble shooters to step up.
- Investigates reoccurring issues, focusing on root cause analysis and structural solutions.
- Keeps focus on quality and reproducibility, monitoring stability and taking actions in case of process fluctuations.
- Designs experimental plans and executes them in the cleanroom, performing data analysis and taking care of reporting and documentation.
Required knowledge and skills
You obtained a Master in Science or in Engineering or equal this diploma by experience and you display strong engineering skills and mindset.
- A process & quality driven problem solver: you manage multiple priorities in a flexible manner in a continuously changing environment with a proactive “can do” attitude.
- You take ownership and you enjoy completing your tasks autonomously.
- You are a flexible team player, and you enjoy working in environments where experiences and knowledge are shared with colleagues.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a must
Duration of the assignment
Desired start date and work regime
- As soon as possible
- Fulltime in early-late shift regime:
- Early shift : 06h15 - 14h15
- Late shift : 14h00 - 22h00
*For this temporary position, you can apply as a candidate or as an independent consultant. As a candidate, you are willing to work through a temporary employment agency. Consultant agencies that wish to present a candidate should contact Flexforce.
*Voor deze tijdelijke positie kan je solliciteren als kandidaat of als zelfstandige consultant. Als kandidaat ben je bereid te werken via een uitzendkantoor. Kantoren die een kandidaat wensen voor te stellen dienen contact op te nemen met Flexforce.