People Analytics Consultant (temporary assignment)
We are looking for a hands-on people analytics consultant to help us bridge the gap between the data in our HR systems and the business decisions by designing powerful dashboards & reports
- Based on your experience you quickly dive into our business context, HR data & systems.
- You will engage with HR colleagues and staff members to understand their information needs.
- You design, set-up and verify people related reports & dashboards.
- Working closely with an experienced colleague you deliver the right level of information, intuitive, sharp & simple.
Required knowledge and skills
- Experience in one or more HR domains (talent acquisition, Core HR, learning,...) and the related HR systems;
- Good insights in data visualization & story telling. You will be able to deliver valuable information on which decisions can be taken;
- You love working in excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of power BI is an advantage;
- Good IT & data analyst skills.
- Fluent in English both written as spoken, Dutch is a plus.
Duration of the assignment
Desired start date and work regime
- As soon as available
- We foresee that this assignment can be carried minimum 3 days per week, working schedule to be discussed, or fulltime (maximum 5 days/week, 40 hours)
- imec Leuven
- Remote working is a possibility, taking into account the team arrangements that are made.
*For this temporary position, you can apply as a candidate or as an independent consultant. As a candidate, you are willing to work through a temporary employment agency. Consultant agencies that wish to present a candidate should contact Flexforce.
*Voor deze tijdelijke positie kan je solliciteren als kandidaat of als zelfstandige consultant. Als kandidaat ben je bereid te werken via een uitzendkantoor. Kantoren die een kandidaat wensen voor te stellen dienen contact op te nemen met Flexforce.