Project Manager Operations & Reporting
What you will do
You will be a member of the Advanced Patterning, Process & Materials (APPM) Unit. This unit is responsible for exploring new opportunities and developing new applications regarding process steps to build future microchip technology. These process steps are lithography, dry and wet etching, chemical-mechanical polishing, electro- and thin film deposition, epitaxial growth, ....
- You will assist in the operational management of our unit and you will be responsible for the alignment of ongoing activities with other involved parties of imec. You explore and identify value creation opportunities in work methods and business processes in collaboration with the various stakeholders in the different units.
- You monitor and report on the succession of previous implemented policies and procedures.
- You participate in or over time even lead operational improvement projects within our unit or across different units.
- You identify, define, and implement actions that have a positive impact on the productivity and/or turnaround time to complete our R&D activities.
- You propose and implement effective data analysis and visualization methodologies to facilitate data interpretation, relationships and trends identification and reporting, e.g., automation of output formats, creation of new dashboards, ....
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion, and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process, not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
This role of project manager might be the right fit for you if:
- You can work with data visualization tools (our default reporting tool is PowerBI); time series analysis; and can work with python with focus on data processing, cleaning, statistics, and visualization.
- You are familiar with scripting mostly for automation and data pipelines creation/management and with databases and SQL.
- You have experience with cloud-based solutions, this is an advantage. Microsoft Office 365 tools (Sharepoint, Power Automate, ...) is a plus.
- You can work independently with a focus on quality for your deliverables and you can bring your own point of view in a convincing way and you have strong presentation skills.
- You have obtained a master’s degree, or you have at least 5 years relevant experience in a similar job.
- You appreciate new challenges, you have eye for detail, you can handle confidential information and you can be discrete.
- You are a problem-solver with a strong focus on efficiency and pragmatism.
- You are open-minded and willing to work in an environment that stimulates inclusion and diversity.
- Given the international environment of imec, a good knowledge (spoken and written) of English is necessary
Interested? Apply online at www.imec.be/jobs.