Medior Test Engineer (temporary assignment)
In collaboration with the agile test team you will facilitate interoperability between different (health) systems on the Belgian market and guard quality of these systems.
- you are able to estimate 'testability' of a test-story or requirement, and are able to define modular, reusable and easy maintainable tests and automate them.
- this should allow you to select tools, data, frameworks that are required to realise a specific 'test-story or requirement' and contribute to the overall efficient workflow.
- Creation, execution & maintenance of automatic test specifications.
- Support test team when testing is required which doesn't necessarily require automation.
- Detection & signaling problems or faults in norms & guidelines regarding quality.
- Documentation of automated test results.
- Advise in defining test plans.
Required knowledge and skills
- You can configure and use tools for testing purposes (e.g. Jenkins, Postman, specific tools).
- You have experience with testing REST APIs and tools such as Postman icm XML, JSON.
- You have knowledge of synchronous and asynchronous communication such as REST ~ SOAP APIs and events to be used for testing purposes.
- You have knowledge and experience with build tools, e.g. Maven.
- You have experience with test automation in combination with continuous integration and delivery tools such as Jenkins.
- You have knowledge and experience of at least one IDE (e.g. IntelliJ).
- You have knowledge and experience of version control systems, e.g. GIT.
- You have a good knowledge of clean coding principles.
- Language skills: Dutch & English. For Dutch it is minimum required to understand/read.
- You are able to work independently and deliver e.g. working out optimizations within your working framework, writing documentation, …
Duration of the assignment
- Until the end of December 2023
- Possibility to be extended upon client's need
Desired start date and work regime
- We are looking to hire as soon as possible, to start in March
- Maximum 2.5 days per week (or 20 hours/week)
- Hybrid working from our offices eg in imec, Leuven or at the client's premises.
- Working remote is possible, however attendance on weekly basis is needed.
*For this temporary position, you can apply as a candidate or as an independent consultant. As a candidate, you are willing to work through a temporary employment agency. Consultant agencies that wish to present a candidate should contact Flexforce.
*Voor deze tijdelijke positie kan je solliciteren als kandidaat of als zelfstandige consultant. Als kandidaat ben je bereid te werken via een uitzendkantoor. Kantoren die een kandidaat wensen voor te stellen dienen contact op te nemen met Flexforce.