Logic CMOS R&D Program Manager
What you will do
As Logic CMOS R&D Program Manager you will be
responsible for the technical and operational management of the Logic CMOS R&D
Program. It comprises advance logic with an exciting forward looking roadmap
for the next 20 years and memory peri aspects. The program works in synergy
with other imec core programs such as DTCO, STCO, Nano-Interconnect, 3D, etc.
In this role you will:
- be working in the imec Logic Technology Enablement (LTE) department as member of the Cohesive Program Management (COPM) team
- contribute to the strategy of the Logic CMOS program;
- together with the Logic CMOS program director transform a strategic plan into a roadmap [NH(1]and an operational plan with clear milestones and success criteria for the next 12-24 months [NH(2]and guarantee the quality of the program;
- work closely with external partners and multi-functional teams across imec to enable scientific and technological research for core program partners
- organize the reporting of the deliverables to the program partners through program meetings, bilateral interactions with the partners and during the bi-annual program technical week;
- steer the activities of the imec research groups (Integration, Unit process, Realiability, [NH(3]TCAD) towards the need of the Logic CMOS program;
- enlarge and systemize the knowledge base in science and technology as well as understand the limitations of technology and find possibly disruptive solutions to
- overcome perceived limitations of CMOS technology;
- report to the industrial partners and translate their specification and vision to the internal organization, building and maintaining a strong relation with the partners;
systematically capture, report and drive actions based on partners’ feedback.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
the required technical expertise to the level that you can independently
represent the Logic CMOS program
internally and externally and collect and translate specifications into new
technical proposals. You are a team worker and you recognize that reality
requires to consolidate different views. You are motivated by deep and frequent
contacts with current and future customers, in order to develop a deep
understanding of their needs and the value our team can bring.
To qualify for this challenging position, you:
- Are passionate about innovation in semiconductor technologies;
- Have a technical background, experience and knowledge in integration, semi-conductor processing and/or semiconductor device physics or design;
- Obtained a Master or PhD in a relevant field of Physics, Electrical Engineering or Material Science;
- Have at least 5 years relevant industrial or advanced research experience in semiconductor industry;
- Have experience in project management and/or proposal writing. This includes collection of information, logical ordering of ideas and milestones. Building and following up execution plans,
- Have proven presentation and relation skills towards customers;
- Demonstrate a clear sense of ownership with a strong drive for growing your program;
- Like taking initiative, you are persuasive and assertive while keeping a constructive attitude;
- Have excellent communication skills in English that you will use to interface with internal and external customers;
- Enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary and cross-cultural team;