imec.istart.nl Program Coordinator
What you will do
As our imec.istart.nl Program Coordinator
you will have a pivotal role in the brand new Dutch imec.istart.nl team that
will be based out of our OnePlanet Research Center in Wageningen. In this
position you will make sure our open calls run smoothly as you guide the
start-ups through the whole application process. After the selection process
you manage the onboarding and you organize our extensive workshop program as
well as relevant events. For this you work closely together with our communication
officer. Your main
tasks will include:
- Be our first point of contact for startups that come into the imec.istart.nl program.
- Support the startups during the program with practical questions and administrative aspects of our program.
- Organize the open application call (twice a year), a number of events & all workshops of the imec.istart.nl program.
- Support the team with practical aspects, such as the organization of team meetings & events and organize the team tools.
- Represent imec in the local & international ecosystem and work together with a diverse number of imec partners.
What we do for you
Imec.istart, one of Europe's most
successful acceleration programs for young technology startups, is coming to
the Netherlands! To strengthen the existing team in Belgium, we are looking for
an imec.istart.nl Program Coordinator to help build and support the program and
its operation in The Netherlands.
Program Coordinator you will play a central role in the Dutch imec.istart.nl
team. You are an entrepreneurial multitasker and you quickly find your way in
systems and organizations. You get energy from coordinating a multitude of
activities and you like to be the first point of contact for our startups to
answer all their practical questions. As a real team player you ensure that the
new imec.istart.nl team can work together smoothly.
Who you are
- Background in administrative support, communication management or event management is likely although relevant experience is more important.
- Strong communicator with proven marketing skills.
- Customer-focused, who can manage outreach to different communities.
- Strong organizational skills, you can keep the overview of a diverse number of ongoing activities.
- Knowledge of the full MS Office suite with a digital savviness.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken). Dutch is a big plus.
- Able to adapt quickly to a changing environment, proactive, you see changes as an opportunity to grow.
Do you want to learn more
about this position, then you can connect with Frank Wolfs, Talent
Acquisition Lead. You can reach Frank at +31(0)6 50 83
75 63 or email@example.com. If you wish to apply, then please submit your
full resume and a cover letter.
Click on apply to submit your application. You will
then be redirected to e-recruiting.