ICT Solution Architect – Sales and Customer Service (Dynamics)
What you will do
As Solution Architect, you will strengthen our team of architects responsible and define the desired software and infrastructure architecture for imec. In this role you will make the balance between imec’s strategic objectives to serve the business best and total cost of ownership for ICT (including licensing costs, development and maintenance). As solution architect you ensure the gradual implementation and evolution of the desired architecture and implementation of new features for the platforms in your domain. You will work in close collaboration with other ICT and business stakeholders in your domain and will hence work end-to-end in terms of processes, infrastructure and software as trusted advisor and influencer.
This means that you will:
- Define and continuously adjust the desired application and infrastructure architecture / blueprint / vision and roadmap for the platforms in your domain and for the integration in the overall landscape.
- Define, maintain and enforce a set of standards / guidelines and concepts to be enforced for the platforms in your domain and aligned to the overall (enterprise) architecture strategy.
- Participate in ARB (architecture review board) routines.
- Work end-to-end in terms of processes, infrastructure and software, making the link between processes, data models and ICT tooling.
- Steer the implementation of the desired platforms roadmaps.
- Follow trends within the IT sector to ensure innovation. Give inputs when it comes to the budget required to execute the vision/strategy/roadmap.
- Review proposed solutions in your platform on quality, future proofness and security - make the final choices in solution definition, discussions and estimations in alignment with Enterprise Architecture & ICT Management.
- Functional management of internal or external development capacity – teams up to 20 people.
- Lead (from a technical perspective) the delivery of smaller projects or enhancements (following the PMO principles in case of projects).
- Make clear choices that support future growth and communicate this with the right arguments to the business.
- Decide where to invest (first) to maximize results conform the strategic goals.
- Define cost effective mid-and long-term roadmaps and spot quick wins / opportunities.
- Collaborate / coordinate with internal and external technical teams for the detailed implementation of the platforms.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- 3 to 5 years of experience in solution architecture / design in a sales and customer service context.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM – ideally with the sales & customer service modules and customer portal(s).
- Extensive experience with template / fit-gap / roll outs for package solutions and integrations of a sales / service solution with other systems (e.g., SAP ERP)
- You can work with key stakeholders to define, formulate and evolve strategic roadmaps and blueprints; and influence both ICT and business management through your expertise, analysis, direction and communication / presentation skills.
- You love the architecture practice and applying its frameworks.
- You are open & honest, highly energetic and intrinsically motivated.
- You are open-minded in following new evolutions and what these can offer in the specific context of imec, taking into account the overall landscape architecture as well as previous investments.
- You take ownership and can deconstruct complex problems and projects into execution detail.
Does this position sound like an interesting next step in your career at imec? Don’t hesitate to submit your application by clicking on ‘APPLY’.