ICT Service Owner
What you will do
- Take the initiative to create / improve service level agreements for the ICT services you own
- Ensure service delivery as agreed
- Platform lifecycle execution – with exception of big upgrades which are handled in project mode
- Platform / service document management and knowledge management
- Managing partners / internal resources delivering the platform support services – including service management routines
- Managing software / hardware vendors and licenses, license optimization
- Managing the operational budget – including optimization exercises
- Managing support contracts – including follow up of scope, penalties, ...
- Transition (receiver) of project inflow and central document management
- Release / change management
- (Key) user guidance – including knowledge and gap closing
- Performance management in collaboration with infrastructure support team
- Small demand management and the operational follow up of platform changes
- Incident management / service management – including shift left and service improvement plans
- Report out on service achievement
- Be part of the Digital Workplace Team within the ICT department and work in close collaboration with your team members, other ICT teams and business departments
- Build up network within ICT
- Build up functional knowledge on how the Digital Workplace unit works, understand the relevant business processes and help them improve
What we do for you
We offer you a challenging role in which you think and act strategically and in which you have a concrete impact on large ICT services within imec. This is your opportunity to work in an advanced high-tech environment, contributing to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. At imec, we offer ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or information technology. You have proven experience in a similar role, preferably in a maintenance or facilities environment.
- You have ITIL knowledge and/or certification
- You have experience within an IT Service Management role conducting development of Information Technology processes, information flow, associated reports, and applications for defined service domain
- You are able to work independently and in team. With your no-nonsense attitude, you coordinate partners and stakeholders to get the job done.
- As an experienced Service Delivery Manager, you are a communication superstar, building strong relationships with stakeholders from different imec business units and with national/international suppliers. With your strong verbal and written communication skills you work effectively with technical and nontechnical personnel at various levels in the organization
- You have an open mind and a fluent knowledge of both Dutch and English.
- You feel comfortable in a complex and demanding environment.
- Proven experience with Office 365 applications (e.g. MS Teams, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate), ServiceNow and Azure DevOps are an important plus.