ICT Service Owner
What you will do
1. Service Design and Implementation:
- Own the service delivery plan.
- Ensure that all services are delivered in accordance with agreed-upon specifications and SLAs.
- Define service catalog offerings.
2. Service Operations and Delivery:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of ICT services, including incident, service request, problem, and change management.
- Monitor service performance and take proactive measures to maintain high availability, reliability, and performance.
- Ensure compliance with security and regulatory requirements for your ICT services.
3. Service Improvement and Optimization:
- Continuously assess service quality and identify areas for improvement.
- Drive service optimization initiatives, such as cost reduction, process improvement, shift left, and automation.
- Implement best practices in service management, including ITIL or other relevant frameworks.
4. Vendor Management:
- Manage relationships with managed service partners.
- Follow-up contracts and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Monitor partner performance and ensure contractual obligations are met.
- License management.
5. Financial Management:
- Support the creation and the continuous follow up of the yearly OPEX budget for your services (license + consulting services).
- Follow-up purchase orders and invoices.
6. Risk Management and Compliance:
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with your ICT services.
- Ensure compliance with information security, privacy, and other relevant regulations.
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Be part of the ICT Operations team.
- Work in close collaboration with the ERP, and other ICT application teams in order to manage your ICT services.
- Build up your network within ICT and within imec.
- Build up functional knowledge of your services, understand the relevant business processes and know your business stakeholders.
What we do for you
We offer you a challenging role in which you have a concrete impact on large ICT services within imec. This is your opportunity to work in an advanced high-tech environment, contributing to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
At imec, we offer ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience in managing ICT services, preferably ERP related.
- You have a first experience in SAP.
- Strong understanding of IT service management (ITSM) principles and frameworks (e.g., ITIL).
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and industry trends.