ICT Functional Analyst Power BI / Administrator Azure DevOps
What you will do
By doing, learning and adjusting, imec ICT constantly tries to improve its workflow processes. The right set of data is key to help us plan and follow up progression of workload, and to ensure successful delivery of the committed workload. Services for which we rely on Microsoft Azure DevOps (input/output data) and Power BI (output data). In that context, we are looking for a new colleague, who embraces the variety of working as a Functional Analyst and an Application Administrator at the same time. This means that you will:
- As a Functional Analyst (Power BI/Azure DevOps):
- Translate requirements from our ICT department into designs and functional solutions. You will investigate existing solutions and processes and make proposals for improvements.
- Play an important role in the test cycles, the validation of the development work, the technical architecture and the internal and external coordination and communication.
- Be involved in the support and maintenance of the environment.
- Work in an experienced team and will focus on our imec internal processes.
- As part of your training, to better understand the underlying mechanisms, you will be involved in the application development by our partners, through which you can build up sufficient technical knowledge to support and challenge exiting and new solutions.
- As an Application Administrator (Azure Devops):
- Troubleshoot concerns, collect requirements from the teams and investigate existing solution(s) to improve the current way of working.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the platform.
- Be the expert on all matters related to the tool.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a bachelor’s degree in an ICT-related area.
- You already have a first experience as an ICT functional analyst in MS Power BI and some good knowledge of Azure DevOps (or Jira).
- You show a passion for software development/configuration and an eagerness to learn.
- You have experience in process designs and process thinking. You take ownership and keep processes updated.
- You feel comfortable in a complex and demanding environment.
- You are a team player and have a no-nonsense attitude.
- You contribute to improving ICT governance processes and templates.
- You are a communication superstar who enjoys collaborating with internal ICT-colleagues as well as with external development resources.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.