ICT Data Analyst
What you will do
You will be on the cross-road of these two important programs and will be involved in the full lifecycle of the data, from determining how data will be made available in the source system, over the ingestion of the data in the data platform till the making the data available for reporting and self-service analyses.
In general, this means that you will:
- translate data- and reporting-related requirements from the Fab business units into designs and functional solutions which will be integrated in the data platform. You will investigate existing solutions and make proposals for improvements.
- be involved in sculpting the new data platform together with the data platform architecture team.
- Play a part in the creation and maintenance of imec data architecture principles, standards, and guidelines (conceptual, logical, and physical).
Owner and custodian of the information reference architecture,
- Help to improve the quality of the data by defining key quality indicators and related reporting, together with data owners.
- Assist in setting up governance of data and reports
- For this long-term position, you will be given ample time to build-up knowledge about the semi-conductor Fab eco-system, the existing MES+ systems and the oneFab system.
- In the first months, you will get the opportunity to do some internship within the Fab business units to observe and learn their internal processes and challenges.
What we do for you
We offer you a challenging role in which you think and act strategically and in which you have a concrete impact on large programs within imec. This is your opportunity to work in an advanced high-tech environment, contributing to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. At imec, we offer ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise.
Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a bachelor’s degree in ICT or in a scientific orientation.
- You are data-minded and have strong analytics skills.
- Following experiences are considered a plus:
- A first experience in ICT application engineering or data engineering
- Experience Reporting and ETL solutions (SAS, PowerBI, Azure data factory, Python, R, etc.).
- experience with Microsoft ecosystem is an asset
- You are eager to learn and feel comfortable in a complex and demanding environment.
- You have no problem to follow the ICT governance processes and templates.
- You are a communication superstar who enjoys collaborating with internal ICT-colleagues as well as with external development resources.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.