ICT Business Partner – FAB ICS (production / supply chain / facilities)
What you will do
As ICT Business Partner and “Epic Owner” you are the strategic business relationship link between the different business units and ICT at management and operational level. You will be part of the “FAB / ICS Team” within our ICT organization, supporting departments responsible for production (cleanroom operations), supply chain and facilities.
Your main responsibilities:
- The ICT Business Partner is the strategic business relationship link between the different business units and ICT at management and operational level.
- As ICT Business Partner, your main responsibility is to build a valuable relationship with your internal clients.
- Therefore, you will develop a detailed understanding of the business units’ objectives, strategies, critical success factors and relay these to the ICT teams.
- You align regularly with the different stakeholders to identify future projects and you coordinate in the pre-project phase the demand analysis and requirements gathering in close collaboration with subject matter experts.
- Together with your internal clients and in coordination with the ICT PMO office you define the prioritization of projects.
- You are involved in setting-up roadmaps and solutions that are aligned to both the business as the group ICT strategy.
- During implementation of the ICT solution you help to maximize the positive impact on the business unit and on the whole organization.
- As the main interface of the ICT team towards the business, you will provide them with updates on the major changes, plans and realizations within the ICT team that are important for the business.
- You work with the business units on prioritizing the backlog of requested changes versus the available ICT capacity and follow up on their timely delivery.
What we do for you
We offer you a challenging role in which you have a concrete impact on large programs within imec. This is your opportunity to work in an advanced high-tech environment, contributing to technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. At imec, we offer ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise. Through imec Academy, 'our corporate university', we are actively investing in the further development of all our employees to assure their technical and personal growth.
Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues make imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have an educational background in ICT, Informatics, or equivalent qualification.
- You demonstrate a track record of building strong professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels both internal and external.
- Through your excellent communication skills, you communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- You have a hands-on approach and the ability to get things done together with a team of experts.
- You have significant experience in business requirements analysis, and you have a high level of ICT-literacy and have demonstrated experience in ICT-projects and improving processes.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.