HR Business Partner OnePlanet
What you will do
You will be a strategic partner to the business leadership team of
OnePlanet Research Center, from first line managers to senior management level.
By shaping and supporting their People approach, you will ensure imec remains a
great place to work for all talent.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Understand the business value for the whole of imec and have insight in the goals and challenges they face.
- Connect people in the business through communication and change management.
- Use HR data to build a future proof organization.
- Support teams and their leaders to enable their talent to become the best version of themselves.
- Guide leaders through the people processes and give feedback about business needs to our HR competence centers.
- Develop strong and trusting relationships with colleagues and our leadership teams.
- Active participation in the talent acquisition process.
- Contribute to corporate HR Projects related to reward, talent management, and other areas.
part of a small HR-Team in imec-NL, and in addition you work with the HR
Business Partner team and HR expertise teams based in our central office in
What can you expect?
- A multicultural company, with abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- An opportunity to contribute to solutions with a large societal impact.
- A highly skilled HR team and a strong partnership between HR and our business units.
- A hybrid way of working that leads to significant individual efficiency gains and an improved combination of work with your personal life.
- Appreciation for your energy and commitment by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
We offer a challenging and
international environment at the forefront of technology, in an international
network of renowned industrial customers. This is your opportunity to bring new
technologies to the market that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
OnePlanet Research Center is
a multidisciplinary collaboration agreement between Wageningen University &
Research (WUR), Radboud University (RU), Radboudumc (RUMC) and Imec. It is part
of Imec the Netherlands. We will offer you an attractive compensation and
benefits package including a 100% employer paid pension plan and flexible
working hours. Furthermore, imec offers a wide range of training possibilities.
Are you ready for the job? We have a checklist
- You have a strong HR background and +5 years of experience
as a HR Business Partner.
- Relevant experience
with innovative talent processes, plus a business mindset – you have
proven that you bring value to an organisation.
- You combine a passion for people and organization dynamics with an analytical mind and solution-oriented drive.
- Bringing experience in talent acquisition is a plus.
- You are intrigued by the ambitions and thriving (high tech) culture of imec and want to really understand the secret of our success.
- Strong communication skills and know how to listen well and convince others.
- Flexible in terms of work location. You will be based in Wageningen, but you will travel on regular base to Nijmegen, Eindhoven and our central office in Leuven, Belgium.
- Your English is proficient, your Dutch good (or you are willing to learn).
Does this position sound like an interesting next step in your career at imec? Don’t hesitate to submit your application by clicking on ‘APPLY NOW’.
If you have more questions about the position and/or our organization, you can contact Frank Wolfs, Talent Acquisition Lead. You can reach Frank at +31(0)6 50
83 75 63 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply, then please submit
your full resume and a cover letter.