Hands-on Supervisor Accounts Payable (temporary assignment)
As an experienced Accounts Payable Officer you are responsible for the daily management of the A/P team and also for operational work.
- As an experienced Accounts Payable Officer you are responsible for the daily management of the A/P team, you coach a team of approximately 4 employees;
- You also work in the team for about half of your time and you are responsible for the follow-up of all daily accounts payable accounting activities.
- This means that you record supplier invoices correctly, paying attention to the requirements of analytical accounting;
- You also contribute to the correctness of the monthly, quarterly and annual closings and the associated reports.
Required knowledge and skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or Finance;
- Top player in the field of Accounts Payable and who has at least 5 years of experience as A/P in a medium to large organization;
- Proactive and conscientious employee with knowledge of BEGAAP and ERP packages such as SAP;
- It is also important that you can independently organize your work and determine priorities;
- Because your internal customers come from all over the world, it is also useful if you speak a good mouthful of English and Dutch.
Duration of the assignment
Desired start date and work regime
- As soon as available
- imec, Leuven
- Remote working is possible 50/50
*For this temporary position, you can apply as a candidate or as an independent consultant. As a candidate, you are willing to work through a temporary employment agency. Consultant agencies that wish to present a candidate should contact Flexforce.
*Voor deze tijdelijke positie kan je solliciteren als kandidaat of als zelfstandige consultant. Als kandidaat ben je bereid te werken via een uitzendkantoor. Kantoren die een kandidaat wensen voor te stellen dienen contact op te nemen met Flexforce.