What you will do
As a Grants Specialist you will contribute to the growth of imec in line with imec’s and OnePlanet Research Center’s strategy. You define best practices for an efficient and qualitative funded process, by coordinating multidisciplinary funded projects, and by ensuring overall customer satisfaction. In this position you also:
- Take responsibility for the successful initiation and creation of funded project proposals;
- Create public funded project proposals together with Program Managers, Funded Project Managers and Business Development Managers covering funded offering, cost & price calculations, IP, liabilities assessments, payment schemes etc.
- Manage and support the grant proposal process;
- Seek new opportunities, develop and build public-private project consortia to positively impact growth, these include co-funding partners from industry, NGO’s, knowledge institutes, and universities;
- Transform best practices from managing funded projects into a strategy towards partnerships for the benefit of imec and our stakeholders;
- Have a good overview of new (European) funding partnerships and programs in line with business roadmaps, screen work programs and provide feedback to academia partners related to funding requirements;
- Connect with grant offices/representatives of imec, WUR and Radboud;
- Connect with EU, National Ministries, and Regional governmental bodies on innovation calendars.
What we do for you
Imec offers a challenging and international environment at the forefront of technology, in an international network of renowned industrial customers. This is your opportunity to bring new technologies to the market that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. Imec, as an employer of choice, offers you an attractive compensation and benefits package including a 100% employer paid pension plan and flexible working hours. Furthermore, we offer you a wide range of training possibilities via imec.academy.
Innovation center for chip and digital technology in food, agro and health
OnePlanet Research Center is a multidisciplinary collaboration between Wageningen University & Research (WUR), Radboud University, Radboudumc and imec. We use the latest chip and digital technology to create a society in which everyone can live a healthy life and has access to healthy and sustainable food. We initiate fundamental and applied research, groundbreaking innovations and smart product applications.
Who you are
- MSc or PhD in Science or Electronics and/or proven experience and affinity with science or microelectronics.
- 3+ years of experience in the field of the development of public-private partnerships on European level.
- Proven experience with writing proposals and management of these funded projects with an in-depth insight in multiple technology areas.
- Up to date knowledge on relevant (European) R&D subsidies (e.g. Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe, Interreg, EUREKA, Penta, Idea, …) and technical trends.
- Proven experience with internal and external multi-level stakeholder management paired with strong negotiation skills to be persuasive with political and executive sensitivity.
- Excellent communicator and listener with great internal and external networking skills.
- A team player, working closely with the imec teams and the OnePlanet program teams, from Radboud and WUR.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and in writing.
If you want to learn more about this position, then you can contact Frank Wolfs, Talent Acquisition Lead at imec in the OnePlanet Research Center. You can reach Frank via +31(0)6-50837563. You can read more about us via www.imec.nl or www.oneplanetresearch.nl.