What you will do
As a Grants Specialist, you will contribute to the growth of national
and European funded partnerships in line with the imec (business line)
strategy, You implement and define best practices for an efficient and
qualitative submission process, coordinate the execution of multidisciplinary
funded projects, and ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the successful initiation and creation of funded project proposals.
- Initiate ideas for public funded project proposals together with Program Managers and Business Development Managers.
- Seek new opportunities, and develop and build public-private project consortia to positively impact growth.
- Discuss boundary conditions with regards to legal, IP, and financial aspects at the Business Team level.
- Manage newly granted projects to ensure timely delivery and reporting of results at project consortium meetings.
- Implement and improve processes and efficiency and take ownership of creating the required overviews and coordinate follow-up.
- Have a good overview of new (European) funding partnerships and programs in line with business roadmaps, screen work programs, and understand funding requirements.
- Actively search for partners from industry, NGO’s, knowledge institutes, and universities.
- Connect with grant offices/representatives of imec across sites.
- Share and/or adopt best practices that are decided across business lines.
- Connect with EU, National Ministries, and Regional governmental bodies on innovation calendars.
- Keep up with technical trends (amongst others) by attending relevant brokerages, workshops, and other events.
What we do for you
offers a challenging and international environment at the forefront of
technology, in an international network of renowned industrial customers. This
is your opportunity to bring new technologies to the market that will have an
impact on tomorrow’s society. Imec, as an employer of choice, offers you an
attractive compensation and benefits package including a 100% employer paid
pension plan and flexible working hours. Furthermore, we offer you a wide range
of training possibilities via imec.academy.
Who you are
- Academic degree in science and/or proven experience and affinity with science.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with national and European funded projects.
- Up to date knowledge on relevant (European) R&D subsidies; such as Horizon EU, KDT, ITEA, XECS, and Interreg.
- Proven experience with stakeholder management and strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communicator, both spoken and in writing, and listener.
- Internal and external networking skills.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and in writing.
Does this position sound like an interesting next step in your career at imec? Don’t hesitate to submit your application by clicking on ‘APPLY NOW’.
If you want to learn more about this position,
then you can contact Frank Wolfs, Talent Acquisition Lead for imec at
Holst Centre. You can reach Frank via +31(0)6-50837563. You can read more about
us via www.imec.nl.