General Manager imec.IC-link
Imec is a world leading R&D center in nanoelectronics and digital technologies. With 5000+ highly skilled specialists, we pioneer industry relevant R&D solutions for future semiconductor technologies and applications serving customers in ICT, Automotive, Health and Energy markets.
Imec.IC-link is imec’s ASIC services and IC supply chain service provider. Our enthusiastic team of 200 people have a healthy mix of challenges: help our customers to design new ASICs, give access to mask tape out services, foundry MPW services and assembly and qualification services from imec’s broad partner network. With a specific focus on startup companies, system houses and academic labs around the globe, imec.IC-link enables breakthrough innovations for its customers.
What you will do
With your clear vision, you will inspire your team to further define and execute the imec.IC-link strategic roadmap to grow our ASIC services. More specifically, you will:
- Ensure establishment and growth of imec.IC-link and ensure the realization of revenue targets and the creation of value to customers.
- Coach and guide, as an experienced manager, your directors and senior managers who have responsibility for the successful operation of their assigned areas.
- Safeguard that imec.IC-link, as imec business unit, will perform and comply to the set objectives as agreed upon.
- Negotiate at imec executive board level, to have the necessary resources and priorities.
- Promote and represent the company in the appropriate scientific, political, and business communities through personal appearances and lively involvement.
- Manage our partner and customer relations to secure our ecosystem.
What we do for you
As the trusted R&D partner of companies, start-ups and academia, research and innovation are in imec’s DNA.
We combine leadership in chip technology with expertise in a broad range of applications to lay the foundation of smarter cities, cleaner energy and improved and preventive healthcare. When you join imec, you can expect:
- A multicultural company, with abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- A committed and inclusive employer (http://www.imec-int.com/en/careers#diversity)
- Opportunities to contribute to solutions with a large societal impact.
- A highly skilled imec.IC-link team and a strong partnership with business units.
- Appreciation for your energy and commitment by means of an attractive and market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have in-depth knowledge of ASIC technology and its applications and a minimum of ten years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- You show excellent people and operational management skills.
- You have a proven track record in internal and external stakeholder management, communication, and change management.
- Excellent and proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or equal by experience.