Funded Project Manager
What you will do
As a Funded Project Manager you will contribute to the growth of imec
in line with imec’s and OnePlanet Research Centers strategy. You take
ownership for the funded business process for imec in the OnePlanet Research
Center. You define best practices for an efficient and qualitative funded
process, by coordinating multidisciplinary funded projects, and by ensuring
overall customer satisfaction. In this position you will also:
- Manage customer interactions in the business line together with other funded project managers and business development managers.
- Create and execute together with internal stakeholders a consistent approach to follow-up accounts who range over multiple business lines.
- Transform best practices from managing funded projects into a strategy towards partnerships for the benefit of imec and our stakeholders.
- Seek new opportunities on the multidisciplinary level to positively impact growth.
- Continuously pursue and manage new (European) funding partnerships and programs in line with business roadmaps, screen work programs and provide feedback to academia partners related to funding requirements.
- Create funded proposals covering funded offering, cost & price calculations, IP, liabilities assessments, payment schemes etc.
- Follow-up from lead initiation, work with academic researchers to guide the technical negotiations, and with legal and IP for contract drafting and negotiations, until signature.
- Connect with grant offices/representatives of imec, WUR and Radboud.
- Connect with EU, National Ministries, and Regional governmental bodies on innovation calendars.
Who you are
- MSc of PhD in Science or Electronics and/or proven experience and affinity with science or microelectronics.
- 3+ of experience in the field of the development of public-private partnerships on European level.
- You have experience with writing proposals and management of these funded projects with an in-depth insight in multiple technology areas.
- Up to date knowledge on relevant (European) R&D subsidies and technical trends.
- Proven experience with internal and external stakeholder management paired with strong negotiation skills.
- You are comfortable and experienced in working with people at various management levels and know how to be persuasive with political and executive sensitivity.
- Excellent communicator and listener; with great internal and external networking skills.
- A team player, working closely with the imec teams and the OnePlanet program teams, from Radboud and WUR.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and in writing.
What we do for you
Imec offers a challenging and
international environment at the forefront of technology, in an international
network of renowned industrial customers. This is your opportunity to bring new
technologies to the market that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
Imec, as an employer of choice, offers you
an attractive compensation and benefits package including a 100% employer paid
pension plan and flexible working hours. Furthermore, we offer you a wide range
of training possibilities via imec academy.
OnePlanet Research Center is
multidisciplinary collaboration agreement between Wageningen University & Research (WUR), Radboud University, Radboudumc and imec.
If you want to learn more about this
position, then you can contact Frank Wolfs, Talent Acquisition Lead at
imec in the OnePlanet Research Center. You can reach Frank via
+31(0)6-50837563. You can read more about us via www.imec.nl or www.oneplanetresearch.nl.