Funded Contract Officer
What you will do
- Assist and closely work together with the funded team in imec-NL (onePlanet) on the timely and correct drafting of business contracts and ensuring timely involvement of legal and/or IP.
- Assist the funded team in imec-NL (onePlanet) in following the business flow process from submission up until the contract signature that is centralized in imec Leuven.
- For low to medium complexity cases (standard agreements, extensions, etc.), of the funded team in imec-NL (onePlanet) coordinate the full process from concept note to signed contract.
- For more complex cases (multiple business lines, non standard business models), perform supportive actions during the contract process.
- Represent the assigned cases at internal meetings such as the Business Operations Team (BOT) meeting.
- Maintain the CRM database up to date and consistent.
- Support the funded team in imec-NL (onePlanet) in creating new business opportunities in CRM.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent and experience in sales/funded administration.
- If you can combine this with some legal knowledge and knowledge of CRM, we consider this as a plus.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You like to work in a team.
- You can work independently.
- You have a good level of English; a good level of Dutch is considered a plus.