Functional Analyst - ServiceNow
What you will do
You will be part of the Corporate Services Team within our ICT organization. This team’s focus is the supporting applications for finance, procurement, warehouse, HR, ICT... Within each functional domain, imec is currently doing a technology and process transformation spanning over multiple years. The different teams are responsible for the configuration, maintenance and support of respective software solutions. ServiceNow is being used for multiple purposes, supporting our ITIL processes, incident and change management for multiple departments and we have lots of plans for further expanding, both within ICT and in other departments.
This means that you will:
- Translate requirements from one or multiple business units into designs and functional solutions which will be integrated in the overall ICT roadmap / programs. You will investigate existing solutions and business processes and make proposals for improvements.
- Further, you will play an important role in the test cycles, the validation of the development work, the technical architecture and the internal and external coordination and communication.
- You will also be involved in the support and maintenance of the environment.
- You will work in an experienced team, building knowledge over the different functional area, but with a focus on our imec internal processes
- For this long-term position, you will be given ample time to build-up knowledge about the semi-conductor and research eco-system and the existing and future system landscape.
- As part of your training, to better understand the underlying mechanisms, you will be involved in the application development by our partners, thru which you can build up sufficient technical knowledge to support and challenge exiting and new solutions.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You obtained a Bachelor’s degree in ICT or a Master’s degree in computer of industrial engineering sciences.
- Ideally, you already have a first experience as an ICT functional analyst, preferably with experience in ServiceNow.
- You show a passion for software development/configuration and an eagerness to learn.
- You have experience in process designs and process thinking. You take ownership and keep processes updated.
- You feel comfortable in a complex and demanding environment.
- You have no problem to follow the ICT governance processes and templates.
- You are a communication superstar who enjoys collaborating with internal ICT-colleagues as well as with external development resources.
- Knowledge of ITIL is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and preferably notions of Dutch.