What you will do
We need you as
a Full-Stack Developer to be part of our
interdisciplinary team to develop software solutions for our projects that
will enable next-generation solutions for ‘Precision Health, Nutrition &
Behavior’ and ‘Precision Agriculture & Food’. In this role, you will drive
innovation and come up with smart designs while you will work in close
collaboration with other Software Engineers, Researchers and Data Scientists.
Your tasks will include:
- Develop both the front and backend of websites and applications. Typical use cases are platforms to support sensor data acquisition, storing data, enabling access to the data and present overviews on dashboards;
- Help develop apps (iOS/Android) using React Native and Native Development;
- Take responsibility and steer our cloud platform to a professional level;
- Interface with customers on the definition of specifications, interfaces, progress and deliverables;
- Support evaluation, (lab-based/trial) testing and troubleshooting of prototype systems;
- Support release process (testing of release candidates, code reviews, Azure/Docker etc.);
- Work closely with the interdisciplinary team ensuring the end goals of the (prototype) system/application will be met.
What we do for you
We offer a challenging and
international environment at the forefront of technology, in an international
network of renowned industrial customers. This is your opportunity to bring new
technologies to the market that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society.
OnePlanet Research Center is a multidisciplinary
collaboration agreement between Wageningen
University & Research (WUR), Radboud
University, Radboudumc and imec. Imec The Netherlands, as an employer of choice, offers
you an attractive compensation and benefits package including a 100% employer
paid pension plan and flexible working hours. Furthermore, imec-NL offers a
wide range of training possibilities.
At the same time OnePlanet is a new collaboration of 3
renowned and globally respected research institutes/universities. By joining the OnePlanet team, you
will be part of a team of world changers; disruptive innovators and practical
thinkers. Here, your ideas will have an impact on our future lives.
Who you are
Following are some of the qualities we tend to look
- You hold a BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Technical Informatics or similar;
- You have 3 years of working experience in software development and cloud architecture definition, preferably in the field of streaming front and backend development;
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken);
- You see change as an opportunity to grow and you can deal with ambiguity;
- You are highly motivated to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
- Experience with Java, HTML, CSS and Security;
- You are experienced in a combination of front-end (React, Vue.js, Angular...) and back-end (Python, C#...) technology;
- Strong interest in the field of personalized health and agriculture solutions is beneficial and previous experience working with medical device or functional safety regulations is appreciated;
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design methodology (use of UML) and source code version control systems (GIT);
- Deployment with MS Azure, Docker are familiar to you.
haves: (it is nice to tick a few of these boxes):
- Experience with Android/IOS;
- You have experience in the field of testing (unit, functional, integration, regression testing), continuous integration and user support;
- Previous experience decomposing a system into a scalable solution;
- Hands-on and flexible attitude, creative mindset and eagerness to learn and to grow are attributes that define yourself;
- You can work outside your field of expertise and you enjoy the interaction with external partners.
Are you interested in this position, and do you want
to learn more about it? Then you can connect with Mayuri Nalawade, Talent
Acquisition Specialist. You can reach Mayuri by email at
email@example.com. If you wish to apply, then please submit your full
resume and a cover letter.
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your application. You will
then be redirected to e-recruiting.