Fleet & Mobility Support – part-time (50%)
What you will do
Together with our mobility officer, you will make sure that our imec fleet and bike lease program is implemented in a sustainable way.
- You are responsible for a punctual processing and follow-up of our lease quotes and orders.
- You are responsible for supplying correct data to the payroll administration, you follow-up on traffic fines and you manage the addenda to the employment contracts of our employees.
- You arrange practicalities such as tyre changes or providing replacement vehicles.
- You act as a back-up to your colleague for the handling of inspections, deliveries and collections of cars on-site (Leuven).
- You answer mobility related questions from our employees and you are in close contact with our leasing provider(s).
- In this role you will be part of a team of enthusiastic payroll and rewards colleagues and you will report to the Rewards Director.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will define the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer (http://www.imec-int.com/en/careers#diversity) and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. In everything we do, your future colleagues are guided by the imec values of passion, excellence, connectedness and integrity. We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have a strong interest in mobility and can handle confidential information conscientiously, discreetly and with integrity.
- Administration is your passion and you have an eye for detail.
- You are an action-oriented problem solver who can move things forward in an assertive and correct way, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- You get energy from juggling simultaneous tasks and meeting deadlines.
- You are fluent with digital tools (e.g. MS-office tools) and know how to use these tools to make our processes even more efficient.
- You can express yourself fluently in English and Dutch, can work independently and efficiently.
- Do you have a previous experience in fleet management? That is certainly an asset.
- Are you available half-time (20 hours a week)? Let’s hit the road!