Finance Systems & Process Analyst
What you will do
The Finance Systems and Processes Expert analyzes, develops, documents and implements financial systems, processes and controls. To do so, you analyze the finance information needs and business requirements, propose and validate solutions (systems, processes, controls, procedures) and/or improvements, and translate these into functional requirements for IT where needed.
The ideal job candidate should have a well-rounded set of skills and knowledge that combines finance, technology, project management and business analysis, with a focus on continuous improvement and collaboration.
As Finance Systems & Process Analyst, you will:
- Develop, evaluate, improve and document the financial processes and related systems in collaboration with your (Finance) colleagues, taking into account the changing needs and requirements of the organization.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and prioritize finance-related projects and initiatives.
- Collect and translate business needs into functional requirements.
- Act as an liaison between Finance and IT, particularly in relation to SAP systems, and lead Finance related improvement projects.
- Provide subject matter expertise on finance-related projects and initiatives across the organization.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in finance and technology to ensure that financial systems and processes are aligned with best practices and emerging trends.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- You have minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, IT, Applied Economics, or similar.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar job and financial systems and ERP (SAP preferred).
- You have experience with functional process analyses and process optimization.
- You are a diplomatic and convincing communicator and you have good listening skills.
- You are hands-on, pro-active and a team player.
- You have good analyzing skills.
- You are fluent in English; good knowledge of Dutch is considered as a plus.