FEOL Process Integration Engineer - ATP (Advanced Technology Platform)
What you will do
- Work in the Advanced Technology Platform Team, as a Integration Engineer, to support two major areas of work:
- Technology Transfer: Utilizing the deep technical expertise of imec, the ATP team works with customer collaboration to setup established technology node processes at customer sites, expanding the width of the semiconductor industry.
- Platform Synergy activity: Determine the optimal processes and conditions to provide consistently effective results, utilizing windowing and process margin understanding. This activity touches a diverse range of programs, from very advanced CMOS, Si Photonics, 3D integration, Life Sciences, Sensors, and Tech Transfer needs. A highly visible, broadly impacting role.
- You will have to discuss process splits with the characterization and/or process step development engineers, to implement the splits into the process flow and take care of the follow-up in imec's advanced 300mm FAB.
- You will have to understand the interactions between the FEOL modules as well as the implications of the characterization and electrical data and guide development work with these interactions in mind.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are committed to being an inclusive employer and proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a market appropriate salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
The ideal candidate will have direct experience with 65nm, 28nm, and 14nm nodes. Additional advanced node knowledge is a bonus, but not a requirement. We desire experience in a production type environment, where optimization vs. pure development is done
- 3+ years of industry experience in a production or development environment. Candidates directly from MS or Ph.D programs will not be considered for this role.
- Logic or memory device Integration Engineering direct experience, for FEOL structures / concepts from isolation, gate, source/drain, epitaxial S/D.
- Understanding of process integration impact on electrical performance.
- Willingness to relocate physically to Leuven, Belgium.