Document Management & Quality Control Lead
What you will do
This position will be an important driver of FAINs operational excellence and compliance strategy. Responsibilities are:
Document Management process:
- Set up document structure and tooling (EDM, SAP, Planon, BIM, Autocad, E-plan, ...
- Take ownership of the operational organisation of documentation for facilities and infrastructure projects and processes and manage the interface between stakeholders to ensure changes are properly documented.
- Lead the document management team (draughtsmen, Management Assistant, subcontractors).
- As Information Lifecycle Management ambassador for FAIN: provide trainings, support, and innovation increasing the risk and safety awareness associated with Documentation Best Practices.
- Ensure that the correct documented process is recorded and certificates, if applicable, are maintained before project commissioning.
- Manage the updates of the FAIN quality manual and documents.
- Carry out operational quality controls in FAIN Business Processes: Root Cause Analysis, 8D final acceptance, BSC and KPI follow up, ...
- Organize QA audits.
- Archive obsolete documents.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who are you
- You have a master’s degree and it is important for you that your learning journey continues in your subject matter specialist role.
- We value your in-depth knowledge of Asset management and Business Processes in Technical Departments, with a strong focus on document management processes and quality control.
- You enjoy equipping your teams with innovative and efficient digital tools.
- You are comfortable working autonomously, you are well organized and operate with attention to detail,setting high standards for quality and safety.
- You are creative and an initiator; you connect well with different stakeholders and collaboratively reach constructive and sustainable solutions.
- You show the flexibility to shift between different projects according to changing priorities.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a prerequisite.