Facilities and Infrastructure Specialist – Document Management Lead
What you will do
You will be responsible for:
Operational organization of the document management process:
- Set up document structure and tooling (EDM, SAP, Planon, BIM, Autocad, E-plan, ...)
- Process owner of the documentation processes in projects and operational business processes
- Resource scheduling of and leading the doc management team (draughtsmen, Management Assistant, subcontracts)
- Information Lifecycle Management ambassador for FAIN
Business Process Management support for FAIN:
- Internal consultancy role to support the FAIN Engineering, Projects, Hookup and Operations teams in Asset Management process optimisation.
- Facilitate and lead optimization workshops: processes – systems - organization
- Manage the update of the FAIN quality manual and documents
- Support the FAIN teams with implementations of new processes resulting from strategic management decisions for their ways of working and planning.
- Quality ambassador for FAIN:
- Carry out operational quality controls in FAIN Business Processes: Root Cause Analysis, 8D final acceptance, BSC and KPI follow up, ...
- Organizing QA audits
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who are you
- You have obtained a master’s degree.
- We value your in-depth knowledge of Asset management and Business Process Management in Technical Departments, with a strong focus on document management processes.
- You enjoy working autonomously, well organized, with a good attention to detail and setting high standards for quality and safety.
- You are creative and an initiator; you connect well with different stakeholders and collaboratively reach constructive and sustainable solutions.
- You show the flexibility to shift between different projects according to changing priorities.
- Given the international character of imec, fluency in English is a prerequisite.