FAB Operational trainer
What you will do
- Support, mentor and train new employees (share your knowledge)
- Monitor progress of training plan of new employees in imec academy
- Monitor employee’s performance and response to training.
- Provide concrete input to team lead for performance evaluation.
- Collaborating with team leads to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Design effective training materials and support in development of new work regulations
- Conduct workshops, individual training sessions etc. for other stakeholders
What we will do for you
In return for your talent, passion and expertise, you will join a multicultural and high-tech company, where challenges are up for grabs. Our flexible, progressive and informal working environment offers you a range of opportunities to take initiatives and demonstrate responsibilities. This is your opportunity to contribute to technology that will define tomorrow's society. imec supports and guides you not just with words, but with deeds. Via imecAcademy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in the further development of our employees and thus ensure your technical and personal growth.
Your valuable contribution and that of your colleagues makes imec a top player in its domain. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated in an attractive salary in line with the market, supplemented with numerous benefits, as befits a world player.
Who you are
- Enjoy coaching and training of new employees.
- Deep knowledge of the WoW at imec
- Positive attitude and able to stay calm and patient in difficult situations.
- Able to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
- Willingness to participate in relevant training.
- Experience in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint) is an asset.
- Communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Due to the international environment, fluency in English, Dutch is required, both written and oral.
- You will work in a E-L regime.