Employee experience and engagement specialist
At imec, extraordinary people deliver extraordinary technology solutions. Researchers from all over the world work side by side with our highly specialized cleanroom operators and technical staff that keep our cleanrooms and it’s high-tech equipment up and running 24/7. Together they are committed to technological solutions for a sustainable, healthy and connected world. To support imec’s further growth and success we invest in an innovative people & culture approach tuned to our smart creative environment.
What do you do?
We are preparing for the future. In the work we do and in the way we work. Our people strategy will be even more than before built on listening and connecting. You will support this strategy by guiding the voice-of-the-employee process, by leading our effort to be even more diverse and inclusive and by contributing to the definition of the future of work.
A grasp of the role:
- Build on the existing best-in-class voice-of-the-employee platform to support our continuous flow of listening to, and connecting with, the teams.
- Discuss employee feedback with the executive team and help them define corporate actions or projects per quarter.
- Lead the diversity & inclusion task force to implementation of the current activity planning; define the future ambitions and roadmap together with our staff and the executive team.
- Leading, initiatives to increase insight into employee motivation and wellbeing; and initiatives to increase ability to manage teams in line with the self-determination theory. Contributing to the implementation of talent enablement mechanisms such as open feedback and coaching conversations in our existing processes.
- Contributing to the definition of new methods and ways of working that will strengthen our culture in the post-covid era.
Are you ready for the job? We have a checklist for you:
- You have a strong background in employee motivation, engagement and/or wellbeing, plus a business mindset – you know how tobring value to an organisation.
- You can switch between processes aimed at individual employees and corporate dynamics.
- You have an analytical mind and solution-oriented drive.
- You are intrigued by the ambitions and thriving (high tech) culture of imec and want to really understand the secret of our success.
- You develop strong and trusting relationships with colleagues and our leadership teams.
- You dive in deep and come up with well-researched solutions.
- You are driven by excellence and results and you are eager to keep learning.
- Your English is proficient, your Dutch good (or you are willing to learn).
What can you expect?
- A multicultural company, with abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- An opportunity to contribute to solutions with a large societal challenges.
- A highly skilled HR team and a strong partnership between HR and our business units.
- Appreciation for your energy and commitment by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.