Talent Business Partner
What does the Talent Business Partner do?
A true Talent Business Partner can bring agile and innovative talent centric approaches to the table, thanks to a true passion for people development, an understanding of organizational dynamics, and an interest to shape a learning culture, where talent is being put center stage.
The Talent Business Partner we are looking for, has a strong background in supporting the talent lifecycle with the appropriate development processes and solutions. He/she/X knows how to support engagement, performance, growth, and connectedness in a growing, multi-site organization.
Bottom line: you will be part of our team that drives talent processes and designs new learning and talent development solutions, both aiming to have a direct business impact. The content of the learning solutions you design can be diverse: from leadership development, to coaching & mentoring or to growing our technical and R&D population. Next to this, you will own and steer (part of the) performance and talent enablement process.
We feel the need to shape our current knowledge culture into a more employee driven learning culture. Moreover, we have a strong ambition to step away from a one-size-fits-all classroom training offering and move towards a more diverse and blended offering of impactful learning solutions. Therefore, an important part of your responsibilities will also be facilitating workshops, lunch & learn sessions, team sessions, etc.
- Partner with our R&D teams, business leaders and HR team to define learning ambitions and projects together.
- Be responsible for your own projects, from analysis to development and delivery.
- Steer the performance & talent enablement process.
- Design and facilitate workshops and informal learning sessions.
- Be the initial point-of-contact for senior and executive leadership coaching and development.
- Dive in the organization to always keep in touch with our Smart Creatives and their learning expectations.
- Critically analyze existing and upcoming research- and evidence-based solutions.
- Your audience can be technical, managerial, internal or external clients.
Are you ready for the job?
- You combine a strong background in designing (or evaluating external) learning solutions with a strong drive for results and/or have worked on initiatives to install a learning and feedback culture.
- You have experience integrating learning solutions into other HR processes such as performance management, employee engagement, leadership development, etc.
- You can tap into strong project management skills
- You are a strong communicator and know how to listen well and how to convince others.
- You feel comfortable working with proven frameworks and methodologies related to people management (e.g. agile goal setting, coaching, mentoring) & team collaboration (e.g. Lencioni), change management (e.g. ADKAR), employee motivation (self-determination theory) etc. and you have experience on how to implement them into our learning solutions in a pragmatic way.
- Your English is proficient, your Dutch good (or you are willing to learn).
What can you expect?
- A multicultural company, with abundant opportunities to contribute and have a positive impact.
- A flexible, open and informal work environment combined with a strong drive for excellence.
- An opportunity to contribute to solutions with large societal challenges.
- We are embarking a journey to transform our learning approach. Together with the HR community, we will explore the need of building skills taxonomies, VR and AR programs, and experiment with cohort-based learning and learning in the flow of work. Hence, multiple opportunities to learn, explore innovative learning solutions and tools
- A highly skilled HR team and a strong partnership between HR and our business units.
- Appreciation for your energy and commitment by means of an attractive and competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
As the trusted R&D partner of companies, start-ups and academia, research and innovation are in imec’s DNA. We combine leadership in chip technology with expertise in a broad range of applications to lay the foundation of smarter cities, cleaner energy and improved and preventive healthcare.