What you will do
To support the growing activities in Bi-laterals and Internal Operational Excellence oriented projects, our Compute Device team is looking for a Development Engineer.
Your responsibilities include:
- Support to Bi-lateral project with our mainly Asian partners: look for technical info in our archive folders and summarize the findings to satisfy the new customer, lead the discussion/report/restructure the working folders if needed,...
- Etest standardization: create and maintain etest routines within the team and department, create “one-version” technical reports to all etesters.
- JMP and Python scripting for device parameter extractions.
- Design support and layout checks (familiar with MOSFET layouts)
- Support all EU projects logistics: Collect technical outputs and summarize them in a document (ppt/doc).
- Perform Manual and Semi Auto Measurements to the team.
- Archive room manager: twice a year, review the 300mm boxes stored in the archive and contact the lot owner for follow up actions.
- Involve into the creation of a lot tracker within imec labs: project definition to fit our needs, could contribute activity the software coding if the candidate would like.
What we do for you
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the world’s premier research centers in nanotechnology at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. With your talent, passion and expertise, you’ll become part of a team that makes the impossible possible. Together, we shape the technology that will determine the society of tomorrow.
We are proud of our open, multicultural, and informal working environment with ample possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility. We commit to supporting and guiding you in this process; not only with words but also with tangible actions. Through imec.academy, 'our corporate university', we actively invest in your development to further your technical and personal growth.
We are aware that your valuable contribution makes imec a top player in its field. Your energy and commitment are therefore appreciated by means of a competitive salary with many fringe benefits.
Who you are
- We are looking for your M.Sc. degree in the area of software/electrical engineering, automation or a closely related discipline.
- Experience in Python or JMP scripts coding will be a plus as well as small circuits characterization (Inverters, Rings Oscillators, SRAM)
- You are familiar with MOSFET transistor design and characterization.
- We need your excellent reporting and documentation skills. You are able to maintain up-to-date information and changes in a timely fashion.
- You are eager to learn new methods and face new challenges.
- We are looking for your flexibility and organization skills to handle multiple tasks from different projects while meeting project deadlines.
- We value your teamplay mindset and great communication skills since you will work in a multicultural environment.